Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the catcher and the ryae

This book was a great one. It was about a 16 year old boy and how he reflects on life, his feelings and allot more. He goes through allot in the book, like his brother dies. I could really connect with that because my uncle die when he was young and we was really close like we talked about everything and that really hit home when he passed away. I think the book was good because it was very realistic. He did not listen to anyone. When people tried to help him he would do the opposite. I think this is because of his younger brother dying so he kind of shutdown  which i think is the reason why he got kicked out of school. Over all i think this was a good book.

3 comments:

  1. i like how you compared what happened to a real life situation. You could use more detail in your writing though it would make it so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you tied in details from real life....next time make it a little longer with more details!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the ideas you had for your post, you should try your best to elaborate more on your ideas

    ReplyDelete