Monday, March 30, 2009

blogger dude

This year was the first time i have ever heard of blogger. And i like it. Its a very cool fun and weird way to learn and post your homework.  I think blogger has helped me do my homework more because i get on the computer so much so while I'm on there i do my homework and get As. 
The only thing that i do not like about doing work on line is that i have a hard time reading poems, books, or short stories on the computer for some reason. The blogger is definitely different from what we use to do in english. In 10th grade we use to have a notebook and i would always fail because i would loose it, or i wouldn't keep up with it. Blogger is so much easy for me and i would love to keep blogging my brains out.


BLOGGERS #1 dude

2 comments:

  1. I agree 100% with you on this. blogger to me was a first and was very very simple and easy thing to use to keep yourself organized in english. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The blogger also has been a good tool for opening up the communication barrier between classes and people outside of our friends. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete